Monday, October 3, 2011

I came across this quote from Dr. Seuss today and it just fits M and I so well I had to share:

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. 

 I'm hoping to find when it was actually said/written to verify the source but I love this.  If we do wedding programs I'm going to suggest it for the cover.  Otherwise maybe M can fit in into the website somehow.

We're planning in earnest now and I find myself obsessively thinking about wedding stuff.  This is not me.  I am not someone who ever really thought about her wedding.  But now it seems to consume my idle mind.  It's actually darn annoying once I walk out of the haze and realize all the day-to-day things that still need to get done.

We aren't getting married for a year.  We've got time to plan the shin-dig.  Someone save me from myself and my obsessive need to plan things.

No comments: