Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mojo and Motivation

Last week I blamed the time change for my steady exhaustion.  I could not get enough sleep no matter what I did - Getting out of bed is a pain.

I should have been able to catch up this weekend.  It was just me and the plants at my place, so I had no one's schedule to worry about.  Just me and my sleep pattern - yet when Monday rolled around I still had to pry myself out of  bed.  So what gives?

It may have something to do with my lack of movement.  I work a desk job, not a whole lot of calories burned there.  Ya, I'm a fidgeter, but not so much as to get my heart-rate up.   I need to find some motivation to go running (which I hate), join the gym, or plow down one of Monroe's bike trails.

Plus, working out is fun.  Once I do it life seems pretty darn good; I've accomplished something.

On a completely different note - I am a Gardener!  I have no green thumb skills, but so far my tomatoes and strawberries are doing awesome.  I declare that I now have good Mojo with plants.  Hopefully this will last long enough for me to actually harvest those tomatoes and strawberries.

No comments: